3 Days and Counting
I've been reading a lot on the internet. I probably shouldn't. I think it's got me paranoid about complications. Of course I am worried about a lot of things, but I am really scared I am going to die on the table. I just have to push all those negative thoughts out of my head.
My partner and I have been fighting a lot lately. We even fought last night about the weight I was going to lose after the surgery. It's not that she doesn't believe in me, I think she just doesn't think I will do it. I think she is almost as scared as I am, but she shows it differently, and frankly, I need someone to be strong for me. I am falling apart.
I don't like pain, I don't like stitches and staples. I want to talk to my ex about all of this since she went through it, but I am afraid to call her. I'm just a basketcase mess.
I was asked today by a coworker to talk with her niece about having a reduction and what she can expect. I laughed and said I don't even know what to expect yet, but I would be happy to help!
Maybe tomorrow will be better.
My partner and I have been fighting a lot lately. We even fought last night about the weight I was going to lose after the surgery. It's not that she doesn't believe in me, I think she just doesn't think I will do it. I think she is almost as scared as I am, but she shows it differently, and frankly, I need someone to be strong for me. I am falling apart.
I don't like pain, I don't like stitches and staples. I want to talk to my ex about all of this since she went through it, but I am afraid to call her. I'm just a basketcase mess.
I was asked today by a coworker to talk with her niece about having a reduction and what she can expect. I laughed and said I don't even know what to expect yet, but I would be happy to help!
Maybe tomorrow will be better.
2 Comments:
At January 5, 2005 at 11:42 AM,
Toni said…
This was too easy to find...
You'll be fine, I'll bring gifts, no candy, I don't want you puking chocolate.
You could talk to my aunt, she had hers cut off too. She loves it.
At January 5, 2005 at 12:58 PM,
Connie aka The Goddess (CrimsonDove) said…
Yeah, I wasn't trying to be steath about it.
I didn't know your aunt had it done... everyone I know who has had it done loves it. I am sure I will be the same way.
Post a Comment
<< Home