The Boobie Blog

One woman. Two breasts. Their journey through a reduction.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Tomorrow...

I am surprisingly calm. I will find out the time of my surgery today and can plan accordingly. I have the phone/email tree set up. Tonight we will wash the sheets and get the bedroom ready for my return home on Saturday or Sunday. I will be getting my nails chopped down tonight and pick up some comfort items, as well as look for some Mederma to start putting on my wounds as soon as I can.

It's eery. I feel ready.

As I was putting on my bra today, I looked at it and thought - this is the last time I have to put this monster on. I get to throw them all away because they won't fit anymore. It was an odd feeling, like I am not going to be the same person. And I got excited. I think this was the first feeling of excitement I've had and it just pushed through all the anxiety. Even now, I smile.

I told a couple of people about this blog. I don't think I am quite ready to have all my regular readers know it's here. I am just writing for me, and I will link it when I am ready.

Big Deep Breaths.

Off to a new life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home